Dr. Jady Chiakowsky
On a professional level Dr. Jady Chiakowsky holds degrees in human biology (Bachelor of Science), a Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS), and a Master of Science in orthodontics (MS), all of which were attained at Loma Linda University in California.
As a student, he was very active on campus and served on several committees, as well as held the position of Dental Student Association President. His interest in organized dentistry continued into his 25+ year career, where he has served on dental society boards, dental study clubs (as orthodontic advisor), a lecturer at various dental meetings, as well as a volunteer for several dental mission trips. He constantly keeps current with continuing education as well as scientific journals and publications. His focus on “science-based treatment,” as well as his many years of personal experience, enables him to provide sound professional care. He is a member of several professional societies and the recipient of several awards.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Oregon State Society of Orthodontists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
- Founding Member of The Gallo Center of the Arts (Modesto, CA)
- California Dental Association Award for Outstanding Academic Achievements and Contributions
- Academy of Operative Dentistry Award
- Academic All-American
- National Deans List
- Silver Medalist – Coach (USA Hockey National High School Championship 2015)
On a personal level, Dr. Jady is married to Connie, a registered nurse, and together they have two children that attend university. His hobbies include hockey, golf, automobiles, and skiing. He has coached hockey for several years and enjoys being involved in the community with the development of adolescents in academics, the arts, and in sports.
His goal as an orthodontist is to consistently provide families with quality orthodontic care in a comfortable environment and in a manner in which he would personally like to be treated.